Flooded with natural light, this very affordable yet well presented two bedroom terrace house is positioned very conveniently, only moments from Redfern Station and Retail Precinct.
- Two well proportioned, carpeted bedrooms with built ins and a balcony fronting Abercrombie Street
- Large open plan living and dining rooms with hardwood timber floors
- Clean and functional kitchen space with plenty of storage
- Oversized bathroom
- Large rear courtyard with potential to grow a garden and back gate opening onto a quiet park
- Ample access to local amenities and public transport such as Redfern Station, Darlington Retail Precinct, UTS, Sydney Uni and Central Park
- Parking permits available for on street parking
This property is a must inspect for anyone looking to move into the vibrant Redfern, please call Connor on 0452 663 684 with any further questions or to arrange an inspection.
With respect to the government's restrictions around open homes and to help stop the spread of COVID-19, our properties can be viewed by appointment only. Please submit an online enquiry or contact the listing agent for more information.