3 3 3
First National Pyrmont and Colliers as the exclusively appointed joint agents are excited to offer for sale for the first time in 25 years this large two storey office building currently configured as ground floor office entry and residence with the upper floor being open plan office space. Parking for 3 cars is on the subject site at the rear via a laneway.
The property benefits from the following features:
- Ample natural light from soaring ceilings, skylights, and windows at the front & rear
- A 10-metre frontage to Harris Street with advertising potential
- Ability to reconfigure into multiple tenancies with access from both the front & rear of the property.
- A site area of 239m² that has further development potential (STCA)
- A 3-minute drive to the Sydney CBD and easy walking distance to Darling Harbour, the International Convention & Exhibition Centre, Pyrmont village shops, the Star Casino and the light rail
- Vacant possession or a short term leaseback can be negotiated.
The building ideally suits an owner occupier looking for a central Sydney location and wanting to control accommodation costs or an investor wanting an attractive return and benefitting from major surrounding improvements.
The property is situated in the middle of the NSW Government’s major planning strategy known as the Ultimo / Pyrmont Peninsula Place Strategy which has an objective of encouraging more development and jobs.
The NSW Government announced in May 2021 that a new Metro Railway station will form part of the focus.
457-459 Harris St Ultimo is to be offered for sale via Auction on Thursday, 24 June 2021. For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact one of the exclusive listing agents
Open for inspections on Wednesdays and Saturdays between 12:00 - 12:30pm.