1 1 1
Perched above Mary Ann Street Park, this immaculately presented one bedroom apartment is conveniently located walking distance to every amenity. The apartment offers a smart and modern living space on the doorstep of the CBD in close proximity to UTS, Darling Square, Broadway and Central Park. It features a spacious layout, good quality finishes and quality full brick construction in a well maintained apartment complex.
- Open plan design with plenty of natural light
- Balcony off the living area with uninterrupted views
- Generous bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Granite kitchen opening onto the living/dining area
- Bathroom with full bath and builtin laundry
- Secure car space
Potential Rental of $600 per week
Centrally placed, just minutes to the heart of the city and the inner west, it's a minutes stroll to cafes, restaurants, buses and light rail and Sydney's Fish Markets. This quality property offers the best of both worlds for occupiers seeking a low-maintenance lifestyle with convenience to the city seekers and investors looking for position and return.