Positioned in the heart of Pyrmont's renowned retail precinct, this mixed use property offers an exceptional opportunity to occupy, invest or redevelop (STCA).
Currently configured as a multi tenanted co working space with a cafe fronting Harris Street, expansive office opening onto Paternoster Row and a boardroom/second office space on the first floor.
The property also benefits from the following:
- Fully functional cafe with modern fit out
- Office suite currently being rented short term as architects office
- Potential for third tenancy on first floor
- Prime frontage in the middle of Harris Street
- Rear access and potential for parking (STCA) from Paternoster Row
- Pending development application for significant mixed use redevelopment with commercial on the groundfloor and residential apartments upstairs
- Walking distance to every amenity
- Prime location to benefit from projects including the Fish Markets, Blackwattle Bay and Harbourside redevelopments
This is an extremely rare opportunity! For any further information or arrange an inspection please contact Con or Michael.