* Contemporary living behind a Heritage facade
* Harbour Mill is the former Edwin Davey & Sons Flour Mill site
* Stylish, modern one bedroom apartment
* Sunny northerly aspect
* Spacious living area, Oak timber floors and generous balcony
* Integrated quartz kitchen with Smeg gas appliances
* Clean and sleek bathroom, oversized rimless shower recess
* Ducted air conditioning, full security building
* Ample storage cabinetry allocated throughout apartment
* Bicycle storage facilities + storage cage and secure parking
* Communal entertaining terrace with electric BBQ
* Direct access to Light Rail only 100m away
* IGA, Coles & Fish Markets within walking distance
* Walk to CBD, Darling Harbour & Broadway Shopping Centre.
Strata Levies: $593 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $178 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $255 p/q approx.